For over 50 years, the Dominator Roller Door has been leading the way...
The Dominator Series A Roller Door is made to order in Zincalume or Pre-painted steel in the following size range.Height - 1300mm to 3200mm
Width - 1250mm to 3200mm
Features and Benefits
Dominator Series A Roller Door garage doors will provide you with quiet, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides (and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe) to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause serious injury. The following safety features have been built into your Dominator Roller Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your Dominator Roller Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- High strength glass reinforced plastic drum wheels.
- Combination of precision springing and drum, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- D lifting handle conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, and in some cases is converted into another room, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door. Dominator Roller Door features:
- Manufactured from quality Pre-painted steel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- The weatherseal with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for a better fit.
The Dominator Roller Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- New lock barrel design is even more sturdy and highly pick resistant.
- Stylishly designed, die cast centre lift lock located at waist height offers extra strength and security to deter to would be intruders.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Your Dominator Roller Door will continue to operate like new, with features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aust/NZ Standard for garage doors - 20,000 cycles.
- Ribbed steel brackets manufactured from thicker gauge steel guarantees that the bracket is able to stand up to years of operation.
- Squareline Deluxe and Squareline Wideline pressed square-line panels reduce the deflection in the door curtain and the visible effect of seaming joints.
Features and Benefits
- Minimal Backspace required
Your Dominator Roller Door combines perfectly with the new Dominator GDO-6 Door Opener.
- Double bar centre lift lock, with internal turn knob for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is hightly pick resistant.
- Lifting Systems
- Manually operated
It's important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that's why your Dominator Series A Roller Door comes with a:
- 12 month warranty for all components and associated labour, in normal residential use, (excludes salt corrosion).
If you would like a quote on this item, please contact us.